There are cases that the appropriate care cannot be provided within Stichting Sarya.
We do not treat patients who:
- Be younger than 18 years old
- Have a serious psychiatric illness
- Where an addiction is in the foreground
- Be crisis sensitive
- With severe suicidal behavior
- Which are known to the probation service
- Have a severe intellectual disability
- (Suspected) dementia
- Who are insured with one of the health insurers with which Stichting Sarya does not have a contract (see ‘Costs and Reimbursement’)
- The one who does not allow sharing information with their general practitioners
- Not able to come to our location for their appointments.